Air Canada is truly the largest airline of Canada facilitating thousands of travelers around the clock throughout the year. One of the best attributes of the airline is that it adapts the latest technologies and systems that not only improvise their existing operations but also extend ease and convenience to the passengers and travelers. Air Canada aircrafts carry passengers all over the world and offer top of the line services to make their traveling experience enjoyable and comfortable. Air Canada flights offer varying services according to the diverse needs of the travelers at very reasonable rates. The business travelers can access their personal digital devices like smartphones and laptops etc. not only in the lounges but also in the aircrafts as well. Also their seats in the planes have a USB and power plug which they can use during the flight so that the time spent traveling can made productive.
The individuals who travel with Air Canada often, can also benefit from the rewards offered under their frequent flyer programs. The individuals who travel more often with this airline or the Star Alliance partner airlines can also enjoy the benefits of the Top Tier flyer status, which include;
1. Air Canada Super Elite
2. Air Canada Elite
3. Air Canada Prestige
These travelers will be able to select from more than eight hundred merchandize, travel and activities offers as well. Those individuals who are looking for cost effective air tickets from Air Canada should look for their special discount packages. Rather than running after the travelling agents the passengers of the Air Canada can book their tickets directly from the airline through their e-ticketing services. In fact, the passengers will also receive their boarding passes on their mobile phones. This pass is sent as a bar code on the smart devices or gadgets that can be scanned at the airport. This is a time efficient and greener approach adapted by Air Canada that helps the passengers and environment simultaneously. The passengers of Air Canada will never be short of destination choices or entertainment, comfort and fun during their traveling.
If you are getting tired of all the negative news and those unending problems that constantly wear us down and are looking for a way to break away from it all, then Princess Cruise may have the perfect solution for you. Dubbed as the answer to the negativity of our times, “The Campaign to Escape Completely” offers a great escape. This is the perfect chance for you to win a FREE Caribbean and West Coast Getaway cruise packages, all courtesy of Princess Cruises.
Now and until the 6th of November, consumers are given this amazing opportunity to win all-expense paid cruises to the West Coast and the Caribbean. On top of these Getaway cruises, consumers also get a chance to win a cruise on board the new Royal Princess through sweepstakes and games.
Consumers are given 2 chances in enjoying the dream cruise packages. The line is offering Free Cruise Giveaways in consumer emails. Registered consumers will have an equal chance of getting picked as one of the 10 lucky recipients of the “Golden Ticket” each week for the entire duration of the campaign. Secondly, consumers can play the game or participate in the Sweepstake to get a chance to win the cruise package onboard the new Royal Princess.
Consumers will also have a great chance of winning other prizes, which include a Chef’s Table experience for you and your partner or a $200 Lotus Spa Treatment, among others. For more details and information about “The Campaign to Escape Completely,” visit www.princess.com/campaign.
When you’re bored of the Balearics and the Canaries just don’t cut it anymore, take a look further afield this summer and choose from the India holiday deals available.
Although long haul destinations are typically more expensive than short haul sojourns, cheap holidays to Goa could be the ideal cost efficient escape that you’re looking for.
More than just an alternative destination, Goan retreats leave you truly rejuvenated. Bask in the magnificent 35 degrees C sun in your secluded spot amidst the 66 miles of serene sands.
Cheap holidays to Goa can be taken year round, however it is advisable for tourists to visit during the more settled months of November to April. Outside of these months, India holiday deals chance being tainted by tropic storms.
With a flight time of six hours from the UK, choose cheap holidays to Goa lasting ten days or more. Staying that little longer with India holiday deals will ensure you get the most for your money, giving you ample time to explore the region on exotic excursions.
Goa offers an array of awesome adventures for every type of traveller. Spend a day away from your hotel complex and experience elephants feeding before enjoying a jaunt on the back of one of these amazing animals.
Those who find extreme escapades enticing will be in their element on the Tiger and Tusker Trail, a two night venture exploring the Tyavarekoppa jungle reserve and its wildlife. Expect to see tigers roaming wild as well as other incredible encounters.
The south of Goa offers resorts to suit all. Batalbatim is a tranquil beach paradise, ideal for those looking to kick back and relax while bathing on the balmy beaches. Slightly south of this resort, Colva boasts over 15 miles of fine sands hand in hand with a lively, active ambience.
Do a different destination this year – take a look at cheap holidays to Goa and other India holiday deals.
The trick to bagging a bargain on vacations in Greece is really as simple as doing your homework to ensure that the best value deals don’t slip away into the welcome arms of more determinedly savvy consumers. The best priced packages on trips to Greece could give you everything that you’re looking for from your next holiday, whether you’re travelling alone, with friends or as part of a couple or a family group. All manner of accommodation is available at reasonable prices and it shouldn’t take much research for you to decide which destination, resort and package offer is perfect for your purposes.
Perhaps unsurprisingly given Greece’s well established position as one of the most popular tourism hotspots in Europe, flights head out of UK airports to the mainland and the surrounding islands every day. Travelling during peak season is always likely to cost you a little more than other times of the year but there is plenty to recommend a trip to Greece at any time. One way to keep your costs under control is to book an all inclusive package deal, whereby all you flights, food, accommodation, entertainment and transfers are paid for in advance. Planning on the basis of paying out a single sum has proven a very popular tactic in recent years as restricting holiday spending has risen up the agenda of many thousands of families across Europe and around the world.
Wherever you decide to holiday in Greece, you are very likely to find the weather settled in nicely somewhere between very hot and delightfully warm. So you’ll have every chance to top up your sun tan.
The main choice you’ll need to make is about where exactly to visit next time. From Athens to Ios, and from Kos to Crete, there are so many really terrific holiday destinations around Greece that selecting just one can prove difficult. And you can book Corfu vacations right now for prices well below what you might’ve been expecting to pay.
Los Angeles is practically synonymous with Hollywood and there is certainly no shortage of sites to include in Los Angeles holiday packages.
1. First started in 1960, The Walk of Fame is among the most visited places in Hollywood. It is a tribute to those who have made great contributions to the entertainment industry and has been divided into several categories, some of which are radio, live performance, television, recording, and motion pictures.
2. Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, which first opened in 1927, has been a huge part of Hollywood history. It is visited by millions every year and is one of the most desired movie premiere places among directors and producers. Conveniently enough, the Walk of Fame is just in front of this landmark theatre.
3. Most Los Angeles holiday packages come with a tour to the homes of celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Tom Cruise, as well as the former homes of Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Frank Sinatra. The tours are only allowed to take visitors to the driveways of the famous homes, but they can take visitors to the posh places, like Rodeo Drive, the Sunset Strip, and Beverly Hills, where the stars hang out and go shopping.
4. The Hollywood Sign is a must-visit place for anyone going to Los Angeles. The sign overlooks the entire city and provides excellent photo opportunities. The sign itself is also quite impressive as each letter is more than four stories tall.
5. The Hollywood Wax Museum is a great place to spend a few hours. Home to over 220 wax figure replicas of famous motion picture and television stars, sports figures, and other celebrities, the museum provides a fun way to learn more about the history of Hollywood. Visitors can purchase a pass that grants access to the museum as well as Ripley’s and Guinness.
6. The Hollywood Forever Cemetery is the final resting place of many of the greatest stars in Hollywood. It has recently been refurbished and is a major attraction for those from all around the world. Every Saturday evening, visitors can gather in the cemetery to watch classic films that are shown by Cinespia.
7. The Hollywood History Museum is four floors tall and has loads of amazing memorabilia from movies of all ages. The special exhibits sometimes change every two weeks to one month, but some of the have lasted for six months. Popular exhibits are “Lucille Ball at 100”, “The Hollywood Museum celebrates Marilyn Monroe”, and the “Jean Harlow Exhibit”.
8. The Hollywood Bowl is an enormous amphitheater that has seen shows and performances by some of the best and most impressive names in almost every genre of music. People can visit the Hollywood Bowl during the day, and might even see someone rehearsing, but this amphitheater really comes to life at night. Tickets are not hard to come by as the theater can hold more than 17,600 people.
9. Even though it was only opened in 2001, the Kodak Theatre has become the main attraction of the Hollywood and Highland Center complex. This is mainly due to the fact that is where the Academy Awards are hosted every year. Visitors can shop, dine, and be entertained within the Kodak Theatre compound.
10. There are all sorts of stories about haunted places in Hollywood. So many, in fact, that there are even tours one can go on that visit places of famous murders, scandals, and mysterious deaths. While the verisimilitude of these tours is debatable, they are certainly entertaining. Most tours include the haunts of the Chinese Theatre, the Roosevelt Hotel, and the El Compadre Restaurant.